FS: Predator SE8 by Pechauer w/ 314 2 Shaft

goldenchang

Registered
I know I am new here, but I am selling a PREDATOR SE8, which is in almost in mint condition (played 6-7 sessions) to make my transition to a new career safer. Only 100 of these cues were made by J. Pechauer. This cue is number 56 out of 100. The forearm and butt sleeve each feature 8 Ebony points (4 long and 4 short) into Bird's-Eye Maple. There are 12 real Malachite diamonds on the cue. Each long point has a Malachite diamond. The wrapless section has 4 Malachite diamonds as well. The cue comes with a Predator 314 II shaft. The shaft has some light blueing and a few scratches on the ferule, but it rolls straight. The tip on the 314 two is Moori III Medium. The 314 II weighs 4.25 oz. and has a shaft diameter of 12.70 mm. The butt of the cue alone weighs 15.5 oz. The joint is stainless steel unilock. The cue comes with 2 Predator joint protectors.

I bought the cue for $1,500.00 with the one shaft. I am hoping to get $1200 for it, but feel free to send other offers (no trades please). I am selling only because I have recently started cooking in NYC and will no longer play as much as i used to and could use some extra cash just in case. If you live in NYC, i am more than happy to let you see the cue and all that. I work til fairly late so i might not get back to people til around 11 EST. Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0005.JPG
    DSCN0005.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 409
  • DSCN0006.JPG
    DSCN0006.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 390
  • Picture 089.jpg
    Picture 089.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 361
  • Picture 090.jpg
    Picture 090.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 313
  • Picture 091.jpg
    Picture 091.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
Back
Top