FS::Radial 314 first gen

bearsafety

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I am looking to trade or sell this shaft. I want another LD shaft in exchange. I prefer first generation Predators but will take offers on others. $185 ppg -- This shaft is the STRAIGHTEST SHAFT I have ever seen, especially from Predator.

I bought this used off of here about a year ago but i just cant get used to the ring work. It doesnt match my cue by far and I would rather just have a brown or black collar. I dont remember who did the work on the custom ring work but it was a reputable maker.

Attachments

• 314.jpg
    314.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 269

kunin35

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Cool offering. You don't know the specs by chance. Joint size, shaft diameter, etc.

cashin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Dan Dishaw did the ring work. I used to own this shaft. I hope this helps................
I am looking to trade or sell this shaft. I want another LD shaft in exchange. I prefer first generation Predators but will take offers on others. $185 ppg -- This shaft is the STRAIGHTEST SHAFT I have ever seen, especially from Predator.

I bought this used off of here about a year ago but i just cant get used to the ring work. It doesnt match my cue by far and I would rather just have a brown or black collar. I dont remember who did the work on the custom ring work but it was a reputable maker.

bearsafety

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Dan Dishaw did the ring work. I used to own this shaft. I hope this helps................

Thanks Buddy!!! I am horrible at keeping track of what i buy because i dont really care when i buy and plan on holding on to it. Going to start keeping track of this stuff. Did I buy it from you or someone else?

I would keep this in a heart beat if i knew someone to change the ring work in it. I hate letting go of the straightest 314 ive ever seen.