FS: Richard Chudy RC3

2andOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am posting this for a friend:

He has a Richard Chudy RC3 Cocobola cue for sale. 4 pt, 4 veneers. (natural, green, orange, black). stainless steel flat faced joint with G-10 pin. Black phenolic collars on 2 shafts. Phenolic buttcap, phenolic ferrules.
White w/brown speck Irish linen wrap. Butt rolls straight apart. I did not have shafts 2 roll, so I don't know on those. No dings/scratches/chips at all.

I am attaching pictures. These are from the person he bought it from.

All questions/correspondence will go through owner. Again, I am just posting this for him. Dan K. @ 563-468-9615 text or phone. Cue is in DesMoines, iowa.

SOLD pending payment

Last edited:

The Clever Set

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hi,
You've got no iTrader, you don't allow for PMs and you're selling this cue for someone else. These issues would normally be a red flag here on AZ, so you might want to at least let people PM you. Having said that, I'm a big Chudy fan and would like this cue, so tell your friend I'll be calling him tomorrow.

2andOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
SOLD pending payment.

I've done plenty of deals on AZbilliards. whether someone leaves itrader or not is irrelevant to me. Yes, this was for a friend. No loss to me if not sold.

thanks for the interest.

The Clever Set

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Whether someone leaves iTrader or not should be very important to you. If you've done "plenty of deals" here and don't have any should be important to us.

Glad the cue sold. I called your friend, but he didn't get back to me.

SOLD pending payment.

I've done plenty of deals on AZbilliards. whether someone leaves itrader or not is irrelevant to me. Yes, this was for a friend. No loss to me if not sold.

thanks for the interest.