FS: Southwest Cue 2010

malcsiy

Banned
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i have brand new 2010 wrapless sw cue from my collection unchalked.. need to move for new tascarella cue

if interested i will email pics and price serious buyers only

please email me: malcsiytech@gmail.com for fast reply

thank you

- Malc

itzel0101

buyselltradecues
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.8%
652   1   0
Careful

Be careful with this guy my buddy bought a southwest from him and what he shipped was a toy car... Never ship what he was supposed to ship :angry: luckily my buddy got his money back from PayPal

giant killer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely a scam. First off this cue came up for sale less than a year ago and the seller refused to send the cue to southwest as an escrow service, pay pal only. It was supposedly a women who had it in her collection. This guy is using the same pictures as she did, the pics are straight from Chady Liu's website, PC Cues, I asked Chady about this cue last time it was for sale and he told me he sold it to someone in China and its highly unlikely that a women from Alaska ended up with it and it would still be unchalked condition. Also this is a 4500 cue all day and the seller is selling it for 3000. Seems a little to good to be true

n0th1ng

Son of the beach
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still wondering why this guy still hasnt been banned? As a frd of the guy who was sent a toy car instead of the cue, I can confirm that this seller is 100% bs.