FS - Super Deal on A Jacoby

LMB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I have a custom Jacoby plain jane made from 100+ year old white oak. Forearm and Buttsleeve are oak and the handle is wrapless nice birdseye maple. Brown phenolic joint collars and buttcap. I have a Jacoby Hybrid second laminated shaft with a black collar that I used while playing with the cue. The reason Jacoby calls them second is they have some dark areas in the laminated pieces. They play just like the standard hybrid shafts but cost around $150 instaed of $300. The standard shaft has very little play and is almost like new. Butt rolls flat and both shafts have less that a credit card thickness of movement the middle when rolled. everything rolls flat together. I think both shafts have tiger laminated tips. Not sure of ferrule material, but the feel like Juma. The cue plays very nice stiff solid hit.

Handle weighs 14.5oz. and is drilled for a weight bolt.
Standard shaft weighs 4.1oz. and has 12.9mm ferrule.
Hybrid shaft weighs 3.6oz. and has 12.8mm ferrule.
Joint pin is 3/8x10 brass.

Here's the best part I'm asking SOLD . shipped in the CONUS. The cue has no Ivory so it could be shipped overseas for additional shipping cost added. Jacoby only made 7 of these oak cues and all are one of a kind.

Last edited:

LMB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Had an offer to by the laminated shaft and a trade offer. First offer close to $400 and it's gone.