FS: Wes Hunter and Joeys - all great players

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Nice cues, Joey makes a great playing cue. Wish I had some extra money I'd pick up that bocote one.

ctran

You watch me.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Nice cues, Joey makes a great playing cue. Wish I had some extra money I'd pick up that bocote one.

thank you, I wish I can play more to keep it, fantastic player. but I am buying a house so will keep a three cues only.

Joey cues should always be played with, and I cant afford game time for them :(.

ctran

You watch me.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
two cues left, the PH pete can go with brown shaft only or with black shaft as well.

I am open to offers, especially package deals.

ctran

You watch me.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Great cues and an honorable seller!!!

Thanks for your kind words, Mark.

And thanks for selling me the Hunter a few years ago, it changed my perspective of how a great cue should hit, my pro mentor rated it among the best cues he played with, he actually played with it for over a year and won quite a good amount with it.

Then I passed it to a good friend but he quit pool after his new job and relationship.

It was sold quick then and current owner is very happy.

Joey cues are my next step and though Joey and Wes cues play a bit different, it's just down to the shaft taper, both use top top grade of wood.

ctran

You watch me.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
i need that Bocote/BEM sneaky. i'm always late

the PH sneaky is a similarly superb player with great shaft at lower price, to be honest I always play with the shaft from PH pete.

you can see the 2 shafts I have now, the original shaft of PH pete is brown collar, the other shaft is also a Joey shaft

Attachments

• IMG_20171106_204505.jpg
    IMG_20171106_204505.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 1,266
  • IMG_20171106_204457.jpg
    IMG_20171106_204457.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 1,261
  • IMG_20171106_204545.jpg
    IMG_20171106_204545.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 1,272

DawgAndy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I've always liked that Hunter, if it doesn't work out for the new owner send me a PM..Nice group, happy New Year.

Andy

ctran

You watch me.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I've always liked that Hunter, if it doesn't work out for the new owner send me a PM..Nice group, happy New Year.

Andy

Hi Andy it is with a happy owner now, he is quite a money player and the cue suits him.

Cuong.

ctran

You watch me.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
anyone looking for a great hitting sneaky pete, pls contact me.

I am open to sale of the PH pete with the brown shaft (original made with cue) and the black shaft (Joey radial shaft). you would not be able to find a better playing cue with nicer shaft wood and taper.

but sorry no trades.