FS: Whitten 2x4 $350

cswann1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
FS: Whitten 2x4 $300

I received this case as part of a cue sale recently.

It is a new and unused Whitten 2x4 with shoulder strap. The print is brown Large Gator with dark brown accents.

I've thought very carefully about this, and the bottom line is, I just don't want to carry this nice of a case with me when I go out to league night.

And using it for cue storage in my house would be a HUGE sin:( So I'm offering up here at a good price, so that someone can use and enjoy this fine case.

The asking price does not include shipping but I will only charge what I pay for shipping.

Thanks for looking,

Craig
DSC_2310.JPG

DSC_2311.JPG

DSC_2312.JPG

Last edited:

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I've thought very carefully about this, and the bottom line is, I just don't want to carry this nice of a case with me when I go out to league night.

Craig

I know exactly what you mean. I've had a number of nice cases (Whitten, Justis, GTF, & Thomas) and i'm much more comfortable with my low $$$ Porper case. The nice cases I've owned ended up being used for storage and I did what you are doing, I sold them.......

James

cswann1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I know exactly what you mean. I've had a number of nice cases (Whitten, Justis, GTF, & Thomas) and i'm much more comfortable with my low $$$ Porper case. The nice cases I've owned ended up being used for storage and I did what you are doing, I sold them.......

James

LOL...great minds....:grin:

and..sale pending.

cswann1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've been asked if this is a Whitten Lite.

I honestly don't know, so can anyone tell me what to look for to identify this model?

Thanks.

cswann1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Craig,
It is the standard model. Not the Lite version,

Regards,
David

From the man himself.

Thanks David. You're a scholor and a gentleman and a fine judge of sheep. Not necessarily in that order.

I kid...:thumbup:

beanz22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
hey craig,
im new to this, but i have 3x6 whitten that is brown, and i use to have 3 cues, but now i just have 2. i was wondering if u wanted to make a trade for some cash and the case? i know my case can easily sell for 300, but i really like your case. im gonna post some pics of my case in the next few days as well as my cue. just throwing it out there as a suggestion.

marc

cswann1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
hey craig,
im new to this, but i have 3x6 whitten that is brown, and i use to have 3 cues, but now i just have 2. i was wondering if u wanted to make a trade for some cash and the case? i know my case can easily sell for 300, but i really like your case. im gonna post some pics of my case in the next few days as well as my cue. just throwing it out there as a suggestion.

marc

PM sent.

Also, as I stated my price is firm on this cue. Since this cue case is in new condition, I feel that the asking price is more than fair, since new 2x4's with dual pockets and straps are going for $555 from Whittens website. Thanks.

poker player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
whitten case

wow! thats an awesome price for an awesome case ! i wish i was in the market for a whitten but i have 2 of them already both 2x4 one just like that i paid $550.00 for, thats a great deal, you`ll sell it fast

cswann1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've got a serious lust for a $2000 camera lens so I'm dropping the price on this case......

....damn Nikon :-(

Last edited:

Ty Arnold

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wow! 300? Not looking for a case right now, but I had to bump this. If it is brand new that is a great price for a whitten 2x4

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Just a suggestion for the future: Don't put your starting price in your title in case you lower it later since you can't edit the title. Some people will see your title and think the price is more than they want to spend and not open your thread to see the lower price. I hope this suggestion helps.

$300 for the case is the current price!

James

cswann1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just a suggestion for the future: Don't put your starting price in your title in case you lower it later since you can't edit the title. Some people will see your title and think the price is more than they want to spend and not open your thread to see the lower price. I hope this suggestion helps.

$300 for the case is the current price!

James

Thanks for the bumps guys. And I'll remember this advice James. I've got a cue or three that don't ever see table time that I really should list here. Problem is, I see a lot of nice cues languishing here for VERY reasonable prices.
The stock market has had two good days in a row so maybe folks will start springing for new lumber soon (and maybe a case to carry them in lol).