Fully restored GC3 for $5K or brand new Diamond Pro-Am for $11K. ???

tg_vegas

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
I'm on the fence. Money is not the issue, I'm just wanting to make the best decision. Thoughts?

Sheldon

dontneednostinkintitle
Silver Member
I feel like I'm going to encounter Diamond tables a lot more often when I'm out and about and not playing on my own table, which is one reason I went with a Diamond.
Maintaining the tables is another factor to consider. Leveling and re-covering is quite a bit better on the Diamond. I feel like they're better built and a bit simpler to maintain and re-cover. Especially if you only have 1 piece of slate.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I feel like I'm going to encounter Diamond tables a lot more often when I'm out and about and not playing on my own table, which is one reason I went with a Diamond.
Maintaining the tables is another factor to consider. Leveling and re-covering is quite a bit better on the Diamond. I feel like they're better built and a bit simpler to maintain and re-cover. Especially if you only have 1 piece of slate.
New ProAm … long rails are 1 piece … that helps.. already aligned.
$11,000 price go up ? My feelings are always buy new if the money is there. New is new. It’s never a mistake.

tg_vegas

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
I think I'll stick with the brand-new 9' Diamond Pro-Am with the new color finish and matching light. Wanted the one-piece slate but unless I can provide a crane to get it upstairs, I'm having to do the 3-piece. I'm not too concerned about that. With the right mechanic, I should be fine. It has been on order for a few weeks now but the delivery time was a bit vague at 6-9 months. I sold my Olhausen for very close to my purchase price so happy about that.

tg_vegas

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Finally done.

Tablke 2.jpg
Table 1.jpg