FusionCue early access has arrived. Projection + Live ball tracking Software

dreamache

Member

My software FusionCue is now in early access period.

While I started working on this several years ago, I've essentially quit my other business to work on this full time the last 3 months. Seriously can't believe how far we've come with the amount of features.. I've been working with a dozen+ beta testers the last few months to get this off the ground.

The goal was to not only beat the competition with projection & live ball tracking, but to also make a system that is far more affordable.

Our closest competitor's systems literally cost $6k-$10k. FusionCue sells just the software for now, but I've gone through great lengths to ensure the system works on lower end PC's, and I've built an entire hardware configuration environment that helps you find exactly what will work in your environment, and for cheap.

If you buy used, you can get the whole thing (including software) for under $600. If you already have a PC, less.

During early access, I'm selling the software for $99 (own it forever, play offline). If you want all of the internet features (which include 50 monthly hours of group-based internet multiplayer), it's a $14 a month subscription. Don't want to pay $99 up front? Pay $19 a month, and each payment goes towards owning it.

There's also a free trial (no CC) for 14 days.

Anyhow, excited to start onboarding more members so that we can eventually start tournaments and leagues! :)

I am also very excited to have Dr Dave's permission to integrate his BU exam as a structured, automatic scoring system, which is currently in the works.

Dave, if you see this, I'd love to show you what I have so far, as well as further collaborate.
 
Back
Top