Future Cues - Temple TX - $500 Added Grand Opening Tournaments

drenkel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi guys! Happy to announce we will open as scheduled at the end of September. Please join us at our grand opening!

Friday October 7th - 6PM - $500 added - 9-ball - APA rules
Saturday October 1st - $500 added - 4PM - 8-ball APA rules

Entry fee $10
Green fee $5

Tournament will be played on 12 of our new 7' Diamond tables and broadcast to the TVs with Ingen software.

Relax between matches in our lounge with our 120" HD Screen.

Enjoy a full bar with $1.75 pints all night long.

Future Cues
102 S. General Bruce Drive
Temple, TX 76504

Email me with any questions at info@future cues.com

Hope to see you there!

Last edited:

poolhalljnkie

House cue conversionist
Silver Member
What time will the action start?? I dont get off work on Fridays til 6 so I may not make the tourney but I will certainly be there, and you can definately put me down for Saturday's Tourney.

Congrats on the room, I wish nothing but success comes your way!!

drenkel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol, forgot the starting time.

Updated the original post. Tournaments start at 7pm!

See ya there :)

drenkel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We also have 4 new 9' Diamonds being installed but they are not going to be used for the tournament.

drenkel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are opening on the 26th (the Monday before the tourney so we will have time to work out any kinks)

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow

Congrats on the new spot. Im from waco and use to play at Dennis's old spot all the time. He use to run some great local tournaments there. I look forward to coming down and checking out the new spot. Im in the area every other week or so.

Frank C

drenkel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the support guys. Keep an eye out in the future too. I'm gonna run a raffle and use the proceeds to do a big monthly tournament as well.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

ne14tennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Killeen

I think with tourneys like that, you'll get quite a few players from the Killeen area as well.

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is the Friday Night event $500 added with any amount of players? or is there a minimum # of players to add the money? Its the night before the Texas open, so may come thru on the way....Need details...Is it to be finished Friday night also? Whats the races too?.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................OOps.....Read the dates wrong......No need to respond to this, Kimmy straightened it out for me....

Last edited:

drenkel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll answer anyway incase anyone else is wondering.

No minimum amount of players. I'm hoping for a good turnout but we will play no matter what. With the $500 PLUS everyones $10 entry fee I'm hoping to see at least $800 in prize money those two nights. It's coming out of my pocket to kick things off properly :)

Friday 8 ball is race to 3. Saturday is 9 ball race to 4. Double elimination. I'm hoping for a big turnout so I'm keeping the races shorter to ensure we finish the same night.

Hope to see you guys there!

Last edited:

drenkel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got a Lucasi Jump / Break cue to kick off Octobers raffle. All proceeds from the raffle go towards our monthly tournament at the end of October.

drenkel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Quick Bump!

If anyone needs driving directions or hotel recommendations let me know.