Future Cues - Temple TX - $500 Added Grand Opening Tournaments

drenkel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got about 30 signed up this weekend. Bracket stops ay 64 so I would come in and sign up in the next day or two to guarantee your entry.

CathyJoAlmanza

Registered
due to the delayed grand opening, the oct 1st ladies 9-ball tourney at future cues in temple texas is being rescheduled... Stay tuned for details... A new flyer will be posted soon!

A new flyer for the Ladies event will be posted soon... (October 15th is cancelled due to conflicts)... stay tuned!

Attachments

• Temple Ladies Flyer 10 15 2011 postponed.jpg
    Temple Ladies Flyer 10 15 2011 postponed.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

drenkel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still have spots left for the 9-ball on Friday and the 8-ball on Saturday. Please stop in to register or call me at 254-291-2526 (I can do a CC payment but have to add $1 for fees)

drenkel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't have an electronic list sorry, there are about 30 signed up for each one so far. Should be some room for walkins, but I would still recommend calling or coming in today to guarantee a spot.

drenkel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got 34 for Friday and 32 for sat so far. Not counting the walk ins for the day of. If its.not a full bracket it will be real close. Have had several out of towners phone in payments today. Lots of good shooters. This is gonna be one to remember.

drenkel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't have the list with me, but I have registered some pretty good people from Houston, Dallas & Austin & Waco. Not pros, but a couple are pretty close in my book. I can't list the names now, but this will be a very challenging tourney if that's what your asking. I diddnt set any limitations on who could enter.

There are still like 25 slots open for anyone who is on the fence about coming out. Would love to see you as a part of this event. Even if you don't win, some of these matches will be worth the watch.

drenkel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the great turn out! 58 players in 9-ball. Gratz to Jmac on first prize. See everyone for 8- ball today

drenkel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another awesome turn out! Full bracket of 64 last nite. Thanks for everyone's support, we had a blast.