I thought I would post this before I leave.
G.T.F. Cases will be at the expo next to the Sterling Pavilion in the special events arena.
They welcome all to come and see the newest high end case on the market.
G.T.F. will have 1x2 and 2x4 sizes with over 50 different leather coverings to choose from.
The G.T.F. Case website should be live soon at www.gtfcases.com but for the time being a large assortment - not all - of the cases can be seen online at www.indyq.com
This is my personal one - G.T.F. #1, I call it the Black Beauty
See you at the show.
JB
G.T.F. Cases will be at the expo next to the Sterling Pavilion in the special events arena.
They welcome all to come and see the newest high end case on the market.
G.T.F. will have 1x2 and 2x4 sizes with over 50 different leather coverings to choose from.
The G.T.F. Case website should be live soon at www.gtfcases.com but for the time being a large assortment - not all - of the cases can be seen online at www.indyq.com
This is my personal one - G.T.F. #1, I call it the Black Beauty
See you at the show.
JB