Garten Bierbower Custom Cue FS!!!

Kidwill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I picked up this cue recently looking to add it to my collection, however a large cue came up that I just can’t pass up so a few things have to go.

This cue is mint with only one shaft having been test hit. I honestly don’t know too much about Garten, but this cue plays well and the execution on the build is great. If anyone has any info on Garten they’d like to share I’m all ears as I don’t really know anything about him as a cue maker.

The inlays are most likely an ivory substitute as well are the checks in the rings and the ferrules. I'm going to reach out to Garten concerning this just to confirm. The buttcap is certainly elforyn however.

Specs are as follows:

Butt 15.8 oz
Shaft 1 4.2 oz 13mm Kamui Black Soft
Shaft 2 4.2 oz 13mm Kamui Black Soft

Looking for SOLD.

Feel free to PM me with and offers or questions.

All the best

Will

Attachments

• IMG_2596.jpg
    IMG_2596.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,825
  • IMG_2597.jpg
    IMG_2597.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,800
  • IMG_2598.jpg
    IMG_2598.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,784
  • IMG_2599.jpg
    IMG_2599.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,793
  • IMG_2600.jpg
    IMG_2600.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,817
Last edited:

pongohops

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
These cues play fantastic. He is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to building cues, doesn't go cheap on materials, uses high grade wood for everything, and doesn't rush anything when building them - they are done the right way - no question. This is also a great price for what you are getting as something like this would be considerably more if ordered.

5/16 x 14 piloted, black is ebony (piano black high quality), inlays most likely the elforyn ivory substitute as he commonly uses that, and ferrules are a newer ivory substitute that I do not know the name of, but is being used by a few well known cue makers right now. Hope the OP doesn't mind me adding a few comments.

Whoever picks this up is getting a great price and a terrific player.

Kidwill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
These cues play fantastic. He is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to building cues, doesn't go cheap on materials, uses high grade wood for everything, and doesn't rush anything when building them - they are done the right way - no question. This is also a great price for what you are getting as something like this would be considerably more if ordered.

5/16 x 14 piloted, black is ebony (piano black high quality), inlays most likely the elforyn ivory substitute as he commonly uses that, and ferrules are a newer ivory substitute that I do not know the name of, but is being used by a few well known cue makers right now. Hope the OP doesn't mind me adding a few comments.

Whoever picks this up is getting a great price and a terrific player.

Thanks so much for the kind words and the info. It’s very mich appreciated

All the best and happy holidays

Will

abovethebelow

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m trying to track down one of Garten Bierbower’s cues. I grew up with Garten. He taught me to play Back at the velvet rail in Dover Ohio. I believe I have the means to get one and it would really mean a lot to me. Do you know where I might be able to find one?

pongohops

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I’m trying to track down one of Garten Bierbower’s cues. I grew up with Garten. He taught me to play Back at the velvet rail in Dover Ohio. I believe I have the means to get one and it would really mean a lot to me. Do you know where I might be able to find one?

https://www.bierbowercues.com

There are two available right now on the site. Your other option is to talk with Garten about a custom build, but would take some time before it is in your hands. I am also going to send you a PM here in a few so check that.