Gastonia, NC- Places to play?

APA Gene

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be in Gastonia next week the 23rd- 26th. Where is a good place to play? any Fri or Sat evening tournaments?
 
Probably about a 30 minute drive to the east side of Charlotte, there is a great Friday night D/E 8-ball tournament at Rack 'Em and a 9-ball tournament on Saturday.

Get there around 6:30 on Friday because the field usually fills up and they cut it off at 36 players. Saturday starts at 6pm but it's a new tournament and it hasn't been filling up yet.

Let me know if you plan on being there. I play most every weekend.
Steve
 
I will be in Gastonia next week the 23rd- 26th. Where is a good place to play? any Fri or Sat evening tournaments?

West End Billiards is the pool room in Gastonia. I have never been there but there are some good players in that room.

The best players in western NC will be at Randolph's in Hickory every Sunday evening. Randolph's weekly tournament has to be one of the biggest and toughest weekly tournaments in the country. It's regularly over 90 players with a handful of pros in the mix. It's handicapped too.

Hickory is about a 30 minute drive from Gastonia.

matta
 
Thanks guys. I will probably play one or more of the tournaments mentioned if my wife will let me get away.
 
Back
Top