Glendale Az

SpringsF6B

Registered
Taking a trip to Glendale this weekend and am looking for a laid back bar with a couple of pool tables. My brother and I like to hit the balls around. He is an APA 3 so I'm not looking for a place where he would be unable to compete

grindz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Taking a trip to Glendale this weekend and am looking for a laid back bar with a couple of pool tables. My brother and I like to hit the balls around. He is an APA 3 so I'm not looking for a place where he would be unable to compete

Metro sports bar, and Bullshooter pool hall/bar are both close to each other and on Peoria Blvd. Try one, and then the other.

td

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Metro sports bar, and Bullshooter pool hall/bar are both close to each other and on Peoria Blvd. Try one, and then the other.

td

Metro use to be the place, never liked Bullshooters. Metro has a smoking patio, is more of a sports bar, lot of TV for game watching, plus has bar boxes, and big tables.

I check out Metro Sports Bar.. As far as Glendale can not think of anything you might want to check out.

Don't forget Tempe a short ride on the Freeway, that is where Scotts Frost's room is. Traffic is not a problem in PHX, it moves good on weekends..

rvan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Check out the The Deli in Peoria.
It's a really good spot! Right down the road!
Strong players great sat turny!!!