Gloves?

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kamui or Molinari for me, I need something that comes in sizes and typically the biggest one I can get my hands on, though they do tend to stretch over time. I cut the cuffs off as soon as I get them, I don't like the velcro cuff part. They last me a good while, 6mo minimum and sometimes more than a year. I toss them in the washing machine occasionally which helps freshen them up.

jtaylor996

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm a huge fan of the Longoni Sultan glove. It ain't cheap, but it fits perfectly and lasts a very, very long time.

I can get about 3-6 months on a predator second skin before I have issues, but the Longoni last me about 3 years (I figure I play about 5-10hr/wk).

Jedco

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
I went through a period a couple years ago where I tried a bunch of brands and had a hard time finding one I really liked. I have large hands and a lot of the brands seemed to be a pretty tight fit. This often caused them to wear unevenly or to become stretched out or split along the seams. I finally settled on the Predator second skin gloves, because they offer an XXL and have been available for a steep discount on Seyberts. I generally prefer the gloves with full coverage on the fingertips, since occasionally an odd bridge will cause the tips of my fingers to touch, but the Predator has enough of a margin that when needed I can just loosen the glove up a bit.

RacerX750

Registered
I don't like the ones with non-slip palm coatings that always wear off leaving bits on the table. Tried Cuetec Axis which I like, but recently am gloveless. With a CF shaft and dry winter conditions, I really don't need one, and am finding my bridge hand is better planted without it. But in the summer I may wear it again.
I don't care about the brand, most important is the fit.

Grimper

I can't find o
I absolutely love the Cuetec Axis glove. Its nicer than the Kamui or Molinari, blows away the Predator, and is a little cheaper than all three. I found using the pull-away tab has added additional life to the glove.

I can't find one anywhere. Buying anything these days is crazy!

skiergd011013

does anyone else have a major issue with the molinari/kamui gloves fingers sliding down and exposing bare skin on the fingers, and hence creating a resistance point while stroking? I find myself constantly pulling the fingers back up after every shot.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
i dont have a need for one anymore using a cf shaft. mine is extra smooth and doesnt get dirty.

Zerksies

i dont have a need for one anymore using a cf shaft. mine is extra smooth and doesnt get dirty.
I don't understand gloves either.

I just bought one too and it's just as smooth if not smoother then my old wood shaft and i was using the magic papers with grit up to 7k.

The only thing i find annoying about CF is the sound that the shaft makes on the stroke and yes i did try glove material and still got the same sound.

theyonger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been using IBS gloves off Amazon. $10 for 4 different color gloves. They last quit awhile, wash/dry without issues and are a mesh material so my hand doesn't sweat like some of those silky ones do
I use these ones and they are great. I wish they picked a better acronym though.
1666198171258.png