Go Customs Carbon Fiber Cues

norest

Registered
I recently purchased two Go Customs cues, a player and a break cue. These are all-carbon fiber, both handle and shaft. I have the 12.3mm with Kamui-soft tip on the player cue with a radial joint. It plays every bit as good as my Revo and Jacoby BlaCk shafts. These are the most durable cues you will ever use. No need to baby them at all. I would feel safe leaving them in a hot car. Excellent value and excellent Service.

NAPAofNorthGA

Registered
I recently purchased two Go Customs cues, a player and a break cue. These are all-carbon fiber, both handle and shaft. I have the 12.3mm with Kamui-soft tip on the player cue with a radial joint. It plays every bit as good as my Revo and Jacoby BlaCk shafts. These are the most durable cues you will ever use. No need to baby them at all. I would feel safe leaving them in a hot car. Excellent value and excellent Service.
Thanks for sharing! Looking into getting a Go custom

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
And over time, you would be wrong. 😎

norest

Registered
And over time, you would be wrong. 😎
I don't disagree that leaving a cue in a hot car on purpose on a regular basis is a good idea. As a teenager I had one that ended up with cracked finish, it doesn't take long at all. My only point was this GO Customs carbon fiber butt / handle will survive in environments that would destroy most others. If you had to make a stop on the way to or from the pool hall in a hot climate during the daytime, this cue will survive. Leaving it in the trunk of a car all summer long in Arizona would be not be smart. Having said that, it will still survive better than others would.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I don't disagree that leaving a cue in a hot car on purpose on a regular basis is a good idea. As a teenager I had one that ended up with cracked finish, it doesn't take long at all. My only point was this GO Customs carbon fiber butt / handle will survive in environments that would destroy most others. If you had to make a stop on the way to or from the pool hall in a hot climate during the daytime, this cue will survive. Leaving it in the trunk of a car all summer long in Arizona would be not be smart. Having said that, it will still survive better than others would.
Agreed.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can you order a Go cue with any thickness for the butt?
Don't think so. If you msg. them they answer pretty quik. I asked this once and was told the butt size but i don't recall it now. I think it was around 1.23" but don't hold me to that. UD: 1.259" at the butt and .842" at the joint.

Last edited:

hotelyorba

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I own a Go Customs jump stick. Best jumper I ever attempted a jump with, it jumps easily and with accuracy.