I have a friend (1st) who turned into a customer (2nd). Met him playing pool in Arizona many years ago. He ordered several custom cues in the last year or so (playing, break, wife's). He is a long distance trucker and visits me from time to time and calls every couple months. He just called me - he was worried about me and the fires in Montana (about 30 miles away).
Well, he was in more danger than I am. He, his wife and big rig went across the bridge that collapsed in Minn a couple hours before it went. So very glad he and wife are ok ---- good hard working people who are passionate about playing pool.
Well, he was in more danger than I am. He, his wife and big rig went across the bridge that collapsed in Minn a couple hours before it went. So very glad he and wife are ok ---- good hard working people who are passionate about playing pool.