Going to Red Shoe 1 hole/I'll drive

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi,

I'm going up to the Red Shoe tourney on Saturday, and figured I'd offer if anyone from the Central or Southern Indiana area was going, I'll drive, and you can rest.

If you're interested PM me.

Thanks.
 
Wanted to give this one last bump. If you'd like a ride or someone to ride along, I'm going.
 
Post

I'm much outa your way or I'd ride along, I might see you there tho, I'm try to attend.



Rob.M
 
I'll catch ya next time.

If there are any other one pocket tournaments you plan on going to and want company, I'm in.

Olathe just wasn't enough notice for a duffer like me to go donate.

I'm much outa your way or I'd ride along, I might see you there tho, I'm try to attend.



Rob.M
 
Back
Top