Going up to Sacramento Tonight.

sugeknight

I'm on a ROLL
Silver Member
Im thinkin about making a drive up to Sacramento to check out Jointed Cue, their hamburgers and the Hardtimes tourney tonight.

Any AZ'ers in the area wanna get some practice in at either one of these places let me know. It would be great to meet up and play.

suge
 
Haha. Funny you mention that. I usually shoot at Sharky's. It's closest to my house so I am a regular there, but I was thinking about checking out Jointed Cue today. Although, I only have a solid $16 dollars on me until Friday. Lol. You'll probably stomp my brains out, but a good whoopin' is always something I can learn from. Hehe... :D What time do you think you'll be around there? No car right now so I'd have to arrange a ride, drop and puckip times, etc. And also see if I can manage to scrounge up some more cash.
 
well the tournament at Hardtimes starts at 730 so I'll probably leave the jointed cue around 6.
Im driving from Dublin so its probably gonna take me an hour and a half to get there.
I should be at the jointed cue from 2:30 until around 6pm.
so if that works out for ya lemme know.

Maybe if we get a few more AZer's on here to meet up at the JC or Hardtimes, we can get a nice little ring game goin.

sugi
 
Im on my way.
If anyone is gonna go to either of these rooms please hit me up to play.
925.683.9837
suge
 
Back
Top