Gold Crown One reduced price

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
the rails have all been rebuilt by Jack Zimerman and extended properly with all new rubber, so it has been diamondized if you will, the price will include 2 sets of balls, 3 house sticks, 2 bridge sticks. multiple magic racks, the table is located in CLARKSVILLE TN buyer will be responsible for disassembly and moving, I am having shoulder replacement soon and can't help much in the way of moving! Now asking 3100.00

Attachments

• table 2.jpg
    table 2.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 639
  • table 4.jpg
    table 4.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 636
  • table1.jpg
    table1.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 605
  • table3.jpg
    table3.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 641
Last edited:

onlypool

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
the rails have all been rebuilt by Jack Zimerman and extended properly with all new rubber, so it has been diamondized if you will, the price will include 2 sets of balls, 3 house sticks, 2 bridge sticks. multiple magic racks, the table is located in CLARKSVILLE TN buyer will be responsible for disassembly and moving, I am having shoulder replacement soon and can't help much in the way of moving! Now asking 3100.00
Hello. IF .. i had the room and cash, i would definitely consider this table. When you said "has been diamondized" ... what exactly does that mean? How old is this table and what size were the original/original pockets?

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well it means that when I had the rails rebuild they were properly extended so that it made the pockets tighter they are now 4.5 inches wide and not really sure but they would have been closer to 5 inch pockets. By tightening up the pockets and replacing the rubber on the rails it will now play closer to what a Diamond does! This table was made around 1967

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well it means that when I had the rails rebuild they were properly extended so that it made the pockets tighter they are now 4.5 inches wide and not really sure but they would have been closer to 5 inch pockets. By tightening up the pockets and replacing the rubber on the rails it will now play closer to what a Diamond does! This table was made around 1967
Did you have Artemis cushions installed?

onlypool

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ok and thanks for that info.