Gold rated member

AP2ez

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
3 weeks ago I sent Zelle for a revo 12.4 5/16 x 10 joint which was to include shipping. He still hasn’t shipped not shipped the shaft. When I Zelle’s him the money, he said he would ship it the next day. Now he wants me to send $50 more to ship it. I told him to just Zelle the money I sent him 3 weeks ago, and call it a day. Now he stopped communicating with me. I feel like he just stole my money. What recourse do I have?
 
Always use PayPal. Anyone can become a gold rated member for five dollars. You have to check their feedback. For instance, look at mine everybody has got everything that they purchased no complaints.
 
3 weeks ago I sent Zelle for a revo 12.4 5/16 x 10 joint which was to include shipping. He still hasn’t shipped not shipped the shaft. When I Zelle’s him the money, he said he would ship it the next day. Now he wants me to send $50 more to ship it. I told him to just Zelle the money I sent him 3 weeks ago, and call it a day. Now he stopped communicating with me. I feel like he just stole my money. What recourse do I have?
who was it that you are having trouble with?
this way we know to be careful with this member
unfortunately you dont have much recourse by using zelle as i understand it
paypal good and services NOT FRIENDS AND FAMILY
gives you some protection
 
He started text messaging me. Not much communication lately. He won’t answer me at all. The ad for the shaft is still up, for $330 shipped. It said it was a radial joint, but he tells me it is a 5/16 x 14. We made a deal at $300 shipped to Florida, if I Zelle him the money, and he would get it out the next day. It has been over 3 weeks and nothing. He told me to send him $50 more to ship it. I told him to just send my money back at this point, and I haven’t heard from him.
His reviews are great and there are a lot of them. I asked him why he was doing me this way, and he said to send him another fifty and he would ship it. I told him that isn’t what we agreed on. I haven’t had any replies since.
Strange if you ask me. He basically just stole my money and is holding my cue shaft hostage for fifty more than we had agreed on.
 
Zelle is the equivilent of handing someone cash. It has no protection whatsoever.

Always use paypal. A good seller will will calculate the fees into their price for goods and services.
 
Back
Top