Good Friday 10-Ball OPEN Classic at Finley's (4-18) Seven Valleys PA

rickwen186

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is the 10th year in a row I have been involved in this great tournament. I always get a GREAT turnout similar to my Black Friday event with a mixure of Professional Billiards players, who we are happy to welcome to our tournament, and Top ranked amateurs eager to make a name for themselves. This tournament is a ...one day event featuring a player auction, second chance event, good food, cheap beer and alot of fun. Looking forward to seeing everyone there

Rules:
10-Ball (this is a called pocket game)
$50 for EVERYONE
Practice @ 9AM calcutta at 10 AM
100% payout...no green fee, bar takes nothing.
7 - 5 but can be altered based on field size to keep to one day
rack your own, 10-ball doesnt count anywhere, Winner Break
Yes, you can string racks :)
Three Foul is in affect
Played on 7 Valley BarBox tables..very well kept by the establishment with new Balls.

Last edited:

rickwen186

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry, I cant believe i left that out of the description. I updated the post but here it is

rickwen186

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bump for Exposure

Just 16 days out folks.

This is the 10th year in a row I have been involved in this great tournament. I always get a GREAT turnout similar to my Black Friday event with a mixure of Professional Billiards players, who we are happy to welcome to our tournament, and Top ranked amateurs eager to make a name for themselves. This tournament is a ...one day event featuring a player auction, second chance event, good food, cheap beer and alot of fun. Looking forward to seeing everyone there

Rules:
$50 for EVERYONE
Three Foul is in affect
Played on 7 Valley BarBox tables..very well kept by the establishment with new Balls.

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Rick

How many players did you have for this event last year? I am considering using a vacation day if I think I can handle the smoke.

Thanks

Kevin

rickwen186

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking forward to a great turnout.

Tomorrow is the day...Looking forward to a great turnout.

Rules:
$50 for EVERYONE
Three Foul is in affect

rickwen186

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Results

Does anybody know the results? Thank you.

1st Brett Stottlemyer $350
2nd Dean Philips $250
3rd Kyle Dilly $150
4th Rich Nace $50

Just so everyone is aware. These payouts are tournament ONLY with 16 players. The bar never takes a dime nor do I. Amazingly, I only got 16 players and most if those players traveled to get here. The local players are letting me down a bit. I am open to ideas and suggestions to make these events more attractive to my local player so talk to me folks. These events will ultimately die because the travelers aren't going to want to drive for a 16 man field. Finleys has been a great venue but if I can't get locals to come out.... I'll have to move the events to the players that are coming. That means Baltimore area Magic 8 Ball, top hats. Venues like that.

Let me know what you guys think.