gorst vs chohan one pocket (april 14-16)

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

"April 14th-16th

One Pocket

Race to 21

$20000 Winner take all

The match we've all been waiting for... the kid is ready and the king isn't scared! Fedor Gorst takes on Tony Chohan in a 3 day race to 21 one pocket at the legendary Railyard Billiards in Louisville, KY."

how about that? gorst takes aim at the big guy

Woodshaft

Do what works for YOU!
it isn't his money, so that helps

but lets be fair, tony is the current DCC 1p champion, buffalo 1p champion (for the third time) and the big time matchups he has lost have been close. he is well capable of beating gorst.
Lol, those short race tournament wins don't mean much.
Gorst probably threw his last match so some chump would think he's beatable.
Yep, even pros "sandbag" in tourneys hoping to reel in a bigger fish.
And Tony is a big fish.
Gorst is a better one-pocket player than even SVB for christ's sake.
I really believe that these big-money matches are fixed somehow.
Tony (and his backers) don't seem dumb enough to challenge super-stud Gorst without some guaranteed cut.
These David vs Goliath ppv events get tiring.......

FunChamp

I love Tony's game. He is a monster. But he lost to Alex by 7 games getting 9-8. Lost back to back against Shane. Yes, I know losing AK probably affected him a lot. Understandable. However, now he faces the straightest shooter on the planet and arguably the best at execution along with Dennis. Tony relies a lot on big time shots. If those aren't hitting you get punished big time by someone like Fedor. He can miss shots against me all day long and still pummel me into oblivion. But not against Fedor.

L.S. Dennis

And Tony is a big fish.
Tony (and his backers) don't seem dumb enough to challenge super-stud Gorst without some guaranteed cut.
Probably have to go with T-Rex on this on although I could be wrong. Tony seems to be a little 'seasoned' at this discipline but who knows.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And Tony is a big fish.
It's a function of algebra and needn't be discussed. :mad:
:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Woodshaft

Do what works for YOU!
Probably have to go with T-Rex on this on although I could be wrong. Tony seems to be a little 'seasoned' at this discipline but who knows.
You should go to youtube and watch your seasoned guy lose a race to 21 one-pocket against Gorst last summer first.
But then again, ignorance is bliss.

4railer

Registered
Why do folks think these big money matches are fixed ? Are these the same people that don’t believe anything?

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why do folks think these big money matches are fixed ? Are these the same people that don’t believe anything?
There are no regulations regarding matching up. The possibilities are endless. My take on that is if the pool is good, that's all I'm entitled to anyway.

Woodshaft

Do what works for YOU!
Because Top-5 players in the world (Gorst, SVB, etc) against guys like Frost, Chohan, and Compton don't make any sense--- not even in one pocket.
The world's best go "8 and out" much easier than the fargo 750-ish boys.
These lop-sided ppv matches are a joke. The backers can't possibly be that stupid, can they?
Would love to see Pagulayan vs Gorst, now that would be close.