Got Olney?

AZ9BALLER

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Looking for one with two shafts (straight full shafts no smaller than 12.75) would like to have leather wrap. Weight from 18.75 up to 20. Paypal or possible trade for some other cues is available. I will be traveling most of Sunday so I wont be able to respond to any posts or pm's until after 5pm ET Sunday. However I will still have access today. I am aware of the threads currently on here with only one shaft.

Thanks

tpdtom

Really Old School
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Now that AZ9Baller has been satisfied, I would like to have a shot at an Olney too, especially one with a 3/8X10 brass pin in the SW tradition, 19-20 oz with 12.75 or 13mm shaft. You can PM me here or email me at tdanahey@comcast.net Thanks...Tom

Last edited:

Remy

Fear none, respect all.
Silver Member
Rating - 98.5%
67   1   0
tpdtom said:
Now that AZ9Baller has been satisfied, I would like to have a shot at an Olney too, especially one with a 3/8X11 pin in the SW tradition, 19-20 oz with 12.75 or 13mm shaft. You can PM me here or email me at tdanahey@comcast.net Thanks...Tom

Good luck finding one :)
I have been waiting on mine for over 3 years now, very similar to what you're looking for but I doubt very much that I'll be selling it.

A/VHomeStereo

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just sold my plain jane single shaft for $450.00. I replaced it with a 6 point high low with reversed birdseye and ebony. They are great cues.

Remy

Fear none, respect all.
Silver Member
Rating - 98.5%
67   1   0
I'm actually waiting on a wrapless that Jeff is building me while he finishes the 6 pointer.
It shoud be ready in 2 weeks.
Can't wait, I hear they are sweet hitting cues.
Here's the previews:

Attachments

• tonycoco1.jpg
    tonycoco1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 128
  • tonycoco4.jpg
    tonycoco4.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 95
  • tonycoco5.jpg
    tonycoco5.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
S

Scottster

tpdtom said:
I would like to have a shot at an Olney too, especially one with a 3/8X11 pin in the SW tradition,

Jeff uses the Brass 3/8-10 pin, not the 3/8-11 just FYI.

tpdtom

Really Old School
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Scottster said:
Jeff uses the Brass 3/8-10 pin, not the 3/8-11 just FYI.

Thanks for the education. I have an Olney (07), and it's in the SouthWest style, but with a 3/8X10 brass pin as you said. I actually thought it was a 3/8X11. I'm looking for another if I can find one, for fun or profit. They hit a ton, and players no less than Tony Chohan have expressed their liking for mine...Tom

Last edited:

hackerda

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Jeff is a great guy to deal with. I got my Olney this past Feb. It has 3 high colobolo, 3 low ebony 13 mm, 19 oz and plays awsome. Congrads to anyone who gets an Olney. I have had several talks on the phone with Jeff before and after I received my cue. One week after I received my cue Jeff called to see how it was hitting. Now that is customer service.

dean,
OFFL (Olney Fan For Life):D

tpdtom

Really Old School
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I just commited to buy another Olney ! Thanks to all who responded. This is a great forum for us cue wackos :D...Tom