Great playing DZ for Sale

morthnrdy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Gorgeous Bob Dzuricky cue, as a fan of Bob's I have bought quite a few from him cause he does such immpeccable work and is a gentleman to deal with. This cue is new October 2010,
  • shafts Bob's 13 mm custom taper LD (SHORT FERULLE) shaft that it came with, also have special ordered custom 2.85 mm long taper with a short ferrulle, if would rather i also have a 30 inch LD dz custom shaft 2.85mm long taper, short ferrulle and hollowed space behind tenon for ld, or predator 314-2...3 shafts have a kamui m/s tip and one has a kamui black hard. Cue comes with 1 shaft unless you want additional than let me know and we can figure that out, the cue is HIGHLY FIGURED Amboyna Burl in the forearm and buttsleeve. 4 pink ivory points with 4 perfect veneers and 4 small white ivory diamonds in the pi points...the buttsleeve has 4 windows, pink ivory with 4 venneers around window and in center of pink ivory windows is a white ivory diamond...on the corners of each window is a ivory dot inlay... The grip has a black leather wrap, selling the cue cause i want to get a wrapless cue done, i hate it cause this cue is sweet, the amboyna burl, the pink ivory and venneers are on the money. the joint is a flat face 3-8/10, cue has 24 white ivory inlays and 4 pink ivory points and 4 pink ivory windows
i will post a pic of cue with the"DZ" logo on buttcap, so cue has signature between points and logo...i realized with amboyna burl its hard to see his signature so i had Bob put his DZ logo in buttcap. The cue retailed for $2200.00 and I am asking $1450.00 but will take reasonable offers but this is a cue that is like brand new and absolutely gorgeous. GREAT PLAYING CUE, PM ME WITH ANY OFFERS...ALSO I AM THE ONLY OWNER OF THIS CUE, YOU MAY OF SAW CUE ON BISON BILLIARDS PAGE AND THEY WERE GONNA HELP ME SELL CUE BUT I CHANGED MIND.

TY AND LET ME KNOW ANY QUESTIONS
JAY

DZ IS NOT AVAILABLE, TY ALL

Attachments

• 5042809905_4026fdca8d_z.jpg
    5042809905_4026fdca8d_z.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,110
  • dz7 pool cue.jpg
    dz7 pool cue.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,114
  • dz9.jpg
    dz9.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,110
  • dz2.jpg
    dz2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1,098
  • 5042808381_a73bb18acb_z.jpg
    5042808381_a73bb18acb_z.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1,107
Last edited:

morthnrdy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
mistake

Why have you posted the same cue twice?

i was trying to change the title to get the most hits possible and it posted it again???...i can get rid of one but i am somewhat new to this as far as best ways to get hits if you have any advice on the title?

james

LPCUSTOMCUES

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
i was trying to change the title to get the most hits possible and it posted it again???...i can get rid of one but i am somewhat new to this as far as best ways to get hits if you have any advice on the title?

james

Since you are new to selling on AZ, I will give you some advice.

First, once a thread has been started it can only be erased by a moderator.
Second, As long as the makers name is in the title (DZ) it should be enough if someone did a search.
Third, It customary that a thread only gets "Bumped" two or three times a day. Everytime you post to a thread it gets "bumped" to the first page. Its not necessary to bump it one minute after responding to a members comment.
Lastly, there is a sticky thread, above the normal threads on the first page, that states the rules of the for sale section. I suggest you read these rules and follow them, it will hep you have a smoother sale.

I hope this helps and goodluck with your sale.
Lee

morthnrdy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
tyvm

Actually two letter search (DZ) doesn't work.

yes when searching on this site 2 letter searches dont work right? cause i have sold other Dzuricky's but have noticed and wondered what would be best for title, DZ CUE OR Dzuricky cue? cause i have sold other cues like a josey or haley and had more response, now haley i understand and i will leave it there....ty for your response

LPCUSTOMCUES

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
Ok, let me clarify.
If you type in Dzuricky in the search box this thread and the other duplicate thread shows up. I just tried it to be sure.
I didnt mean "DZ" literally.
As long as the builders name is in this thread somewhere the search feature will find it.

Good luck with your sale.
Lee

morthnrdy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
pm responded

pm's responded and offers are coming and being considered, cue will be gone within a day or two for any1 holding back. BIG BUMP FOR A SWEET BOB DZURICKY!

ty all
james

morthnrdy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
make an offer

Bump up for some offers, i cant believe i am not getting more offers here...make a cash offer, u never know