Great Pool Article on Sandy Neal - DM Register

Good article

When I worked, before disability, I was a Senior Analyst type, developing major software for large companies, and I always felt that my profession aided me in Pool to analyze things in Pool the right way. I noticed she is a senior computer analyst, and I wonder if she feels the same way about her playing.
 
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/ar...man/Female-pool-player-reveals-what-takes-win

A great article on pool players -- well written, great players and highlights the good side of pool.

Even though the DM thread IS the most viewed thread, other than the Funny Pic thread, I thought I would post.

Enjoy

Thanks for sharing! I definitely enjoyed the read. :)

It is interesting what she said about geometry. I would have thought that knowledge of angles, et cetera, and math would be an asset on a field of green, but she points out that there is so much more involved.

I always did like Iowa. Good people, good pool people, good place to be. Iowa rocks! :cool:
 
Back
Top