GREAT weekend for LIVE POOL

SloMoHolic

When will then be now?
Silver Member
TONS of live pool being streamed this weekend! Jump on your computer and/or smartphone and check out all the livestreams! See you in the chatroom(s)!

-

Skinny Bob's is hosting the Open Women's Classic 9-ball tournament this weekend. $1500 added!

I will be live streaming the matches on the feature table. Matches start around noon CST, Saturday and Sunday.

We are trying out our new telestrator, and we'll have a variety of colorful commentators in the booth.

www.justin.tv/slomoholic

-

Also, be sure to check out BigTruck's live stream today (Saturday only) - The Durbin Cup! - Live from Lindenwood College, Mark Wilson's pool team will challenge the APA Masters team from Sullivan, IL in a fierce rivalry that is guaranteed to produce some great matches, starting at 2 PM!

www.poolactiontv.com

-

And don't forget that Justin and TAR are hosting their grand finale by bringing you two of the greatest players of our time - Shane Van Boening vs Efren Reyes - playing Rotation and 9-ball this weekend. Shane defeated Efren in a whopper of a 1 pocket set on Friday. The rest of the match promises to be epic. Don't miss this one, folks!

www.theactionreport.com

-

AZBtv is providing even MORE live pool coverage! Check out the Joss Northeast 9 Ball Tour, starting at about noon Saturday, from Sharp Shooters.

www.ustream.tv/channel/AZBtv

-

Midwest Amateur Pool will also have some great action, starting Saturday evening. Check out Tim Peterson vs Dan Hein, and Scotty Beck vs Chris Hammer.

www.ustream.tv/channel/kiddpool

-

Last, but certainly not least, I wouldn't be surprised to see POVPool online at some point this weekend - Daniel is getting ready for a big match next week, so be sure to check in and say Hi!

www.ustream.tv/channel/POVPool

-

I hope everybody enjoys the action, whether online or in your own pool hall!

:)

-Blake