Greatest drill site ever

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Check out poolbilliards.co for their yearly subscription to hundreds of drills. I signed up yesterday and absolutely love it. It’s got hundreds of drills with the mirror sides also, a list of rules, videos of some pro completing it, and you input your score. The site will then chart your score on a line graph and when you revisit it and post new scores it compares them and time stamps them. The drills have all sections like kicks, banks, safety, position etc and will also chart your score ona overall which will show your strengths and weaknesses. This site is a cool as it gets, the discount code to save a few bucks is 9ball

I think my subscription was $21 for the year. You can’t go wrong lol
I found them on Instagram, lots of pool people on their lol

strmanglr scott

All about Focus
Silver Member
I create my own drills that are tailored to my game weaknesses. Some drills I've already heard of, like follow the CB into pocket on straight in shot.

Many times what I've created has been done before or something similar.

If I'm by myself, I'll play a few games of 8 ball, then I'll do a drill for about the same amount of time.

Some don't like drills at all, I'm a fan.

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I create my own drills that are tailored to my game weaknesses. Some drills I've already heard of, like follow the CB into pocket on straight in shot.

Many times what I've created has been done before or something similar.

If I'm by myself, I'll play a few games of 8 ball, then I'll do a drill for about the same amount of time.

Some don't like drills at all, I'm a fan.

This will score you and point out what you need to work on, that’s the reason I like it,