GSBT LIVE stream BANK POOL and 9-BALL

I would assume the "WHY NOT" would be because you advertised it as an amateur event and Ike is clearly not an amateur.

Tell me what "PROFESSIONAL MEN'S TOUR" he plays on then you can tell me he's not an amateur. One of the largest league organazations, the APA allow him to play. Is that not made for amateurs or novices?? Just wondering how they justify letting him play on their PROFESSIONAL pool league????
 
Ike isnt a pro. He hold up for the $$$ like a pro, and plays triple strong in spots but he aint a pro. Neither is Kirkwood and he plays pro speed in spots too. Its just how it is. Glad to see the stream, thanks. Hope your good Marge/Shannon-love E
 
LOL, somebody needs to tell Ike that. In his bio he said he has been a full time professional pool player for over 20 years.

So the way Shannon runs his tour affects you how? It seems like your not playing in the tournament. I have friends who are there playing and they aren't complaining, so what does it matter to you?

There are only about 5-10 players in America who make a professional living from pool, and Ike isn't one of them.
 
So the way Shannon runs his tour affects you how? It seems like your not playing in the tournament. I have friends who are there playing and they aren't complaining, so what does it matter to you?

There are only about 5-10 players in America who make a professional living from pool, and Ike isn't one of them.


I like playing in Amateur tournament but not ones that let pros play as amateurs. But like you said, they can run the tour anyway they want to and change the rules every week if they want to to suit there friends needs. LOL

I have played in the events bfore but because of things like this i dont anymore.

Anyway, I didn't join AZ to bash anyone i just thought it was odd that a Pro was playing in and amateur event. I will now exit this thread and move on.
 
Last edited:
I like playing in Amateur tournament but not ones that let pros play as amateurs. But like you said, they can run the tour anyway they want to and change the rules every week if they want to to suit there friends needs. LOL

I have played in the events bfore but because of things like this i dont anymore.

Anyway, I didn't join AZ to bash anyone i just thought it was odd that a Pro was playing in and amateur event. I will now exit this thread and move on.

Change the rules every week?? Please tell me how that is?? I am not trying to argue with you. What do you mean when you say to suit "FRIENDS", last I checked I haven't been on vacation with Ike or even had a simple dinner with him. So, I guess he is a friend and we allowed him to play b/c he is a friend....funny that he is a pro and is out of the nine ball....

Sorry we didn't suit your needs as a player, their are many other tours to play on and if you don't like the GSBT that is fine, but saying things that aren't true really bother me. Why don't you come out from behind your screen name and computer and say who you are... you know who we are we. I know that would never happen because again it's always a ploy to make the ones that try to promote pool and do something positive for the sport that get bashed and tools like you that try to ruin it for others.


Moving on now....
 
You won't let Shannon Murphy play (or do you now? I know he couldn't play in the last event) but you let pro's like Ike play in amateur events. Is that favoritism or just bad rules?
 
You won't let Shannon Murphy play (or do you now? I know he couldn't play in the last event) but you let pro's like Ike play in amateur events. Is that favoritism or just bad rules?

Shannon was allowed to play in the "handicapped 9-ball" event but not the bank event that isn't handicapped, anymore ?'s. It's obvious you don't like the GSBT so why even waste your precious time to talk about it. Also, very funny that you have under 10 posts but want to all of a sudden come bash this tour....

So, I am not wasting anymore of my time to talk to you!

Have a nice day!
 
Day 2 of the Michael's Amateur 9-ball / BANKS tournament in Fairfield, OHIO

GSBT LIVE streaming from Michael's Billiards in Fairfield, OHIO
Hot seat match LIVE now....9-ball
Kenny Tran (B) vs Corey Morphew (B)
Race to 7. Valley bar tables, alternate the break

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/greatsouthernilliardtour

Update on the banks.... Jim Griffith vs Mike Brown - bank pool hot seat match, Ike Runnells is waiting for the winner of that match.


-
 
Back
Top