Halhoule---Professional Aiming System

Terry Erdman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have mentioned in previous posts about a professional aiming system and someone commented on an aiming system that you told them about and how well it was working for him. Could you please tell us all what it is and to specifically aim? It would be appreciated by many of us. Most of us are beyond a specific technique in aiming, as has been prevously stated by many good players, that they see the shot and shoot it. The brain does the calculations after playing for years and you know if you are on or off line most of the time. Everybody has some shots that are more difficut for them, like back cuts for me are some that I wouldn't bet my life on before I hit it! Anyway, there is always something to learn, so your input would be appreciated! Thanks.

S

SuperDave

Who else, besides myself, has been contacted by him in private email anout this? I'm getting a little irritated here.

Zims Rack

Promoting the Cueing Arts
Silver Member
SuperDave- if you're refering to Halhoule, I have been! But he hasn't said anything about it, except...if you were "inthisplace" I could show you, but he hasn't told me anything about it!
ProPlayer- you crack me up and Rickw, you do too!!

This IS the best pool forum around. You get advice, can purchase things, sell things, have an argument, piss someone off and still get a laugh here and there! haha!!

Zim

Rickw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Zim,

There's no shortage of opinions here is there? I kind of like this forum here too. My wife is getting pretty fed up with pool though. If I'm not playing, I'm on the pc talking about it. Good thing for me I can bob and weave with the best of them.

Speaking of bobbing and weaving, did anyone see that fight last night between Oscar and Sugar? I thought Oscar got robbed! That poor guy has no luck. He's just got millions, he's good looking (my wife and daughter thinks he is), and his wife is gorgeous! Poor guy!

Bluewolf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SuperDave said:
Who else, besides myself, has been contacted by him in private email anout this? I'm getting a little irritated here.

I have been contacted on two separate occasions by Hal. He is a nice older gentleman and offered his knowlege for free. The first system he taught me just was not for me. I would rather learn the usual way 'time on the table'.

Laura