handsigned poster from the 1986 3 cushion world championships

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
15 of the best players in the world handsigned this poster. I have it in the for sale/wanted section. If someone has an idea of a fair price for it, please pm me or if someone could steer me someone that collects signitures. I imagine that this is very rare. Regards and thanks in advance, Deacon
 

Attachments

  • 048.jpg
    048.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 260
  • 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 245
  • 051.jpg
    051.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 279
  • 049.jpg
    049.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 241
Posters are funny

It really depends on when you sell this poster. The signatures are Awesome the poster not so much B/W txt only and if separated from the table. Its kinda a white elephant. Its probably worth keeping the poster with the table if you have it. If not make sure that where ever you post it it is visible to European fans as I doubt you will find many bites here in the US. $50 bucks tops W/out the Table.
 
Back
Top