Hanshew Jump Cues signature series

hanshewcustom-q

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LIMITED EDITION signature series signed by either Sky Woodward, Dennis Hatch, Oscar Dominguez or Billy Thorpe!!!

Patricia and I are so excited! FOUR of the players that use my jump cue have made the Mosconi cup team. In honor of their achievement and to help give back, I am making a limited edition signature series jump cue. I will be making 100 each, hand signed jump cue by the player of your choice. 50 each will mail out by Christmas and the other 50 by april. A percentage of the profits from each jump cue will go to each player. Looking foward to this being Sky and Billy's first Mosconi win and Oscar going two for two and Hatch getting another victory in the Mosconi cup!
mosconi players.png

So be sure to go to my website and get one of these Limited Edition jump cues before they're sold out!
www.hanshewcustomcues.com
 
Back
Top