Happy 4th of July

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to wish everyone at AZB a Happy 4th of July.

For me it's going to be BBQ, swimming and fireworks.

There is a small chance I can get a few games in, we'll see.
Don't want family fireworks 💥
 
Happy 4th to you as well PH.
I'm headed straight to the tables at noon to squeeze in some time myself.
I love to grill as well. What are you cooking for the fam?
 
Celebrate our nation's founding........Remember we are the best nation in history
and somewhere along the line, raise a glass and toast those who have sacrificed
everything to keep our nation safe and valiantly served to protect us from harm.

From the time of muskets and powder horns to intercontinental ballistic missles,
evil exists and will confront us unexpectedly but rest assured, our steel has been
tested under fire many, many times......and we are stronger than ever, despite our
occasional hiccups. So celebrate the 4th but always remember we only exist due
to those fallen and injured in battle protecting our shores and serving our nation.


Happy 4th of July.......May yours be terrific. festive, enjoyable and most of all, safe.


Matt B.
 
usa 🇺🇸 usa 🇺🇸 usa 🇺🇸


IMG_0245.JPG
 
Back
Top