Happy Birthday Rackem

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Not to be confused with rackem zachem! LOL.

Hope you have a great day!! I know I am. ;) A few more and we could have an AZ May23rd Birthday tournament! LOL.

Ray
 
Not to be confused with rackem zachem! LOL.

Hope you have a great day!! I know I am. ;) A few more and we could have an AZ May23rd Birthday tournament! LOL.

Ray

Wow, there are several AZer with this birtheday :)

Happy birthday to you Rackem!!

S.
 
:happy-birthday::happy-birthday::happy-birthday::happy-birthday::happy-birthday::happy-birthday:
 
:happy-birthday::happy-birthday::happy-birthday::happy-birthday::happy-birthday::woot:
 
"Born To Play Pool"

I want to thank you all for your Happy Birthday wishes. :D
I especially want to thank the folks at AZBilliards Pool Forum headquarters for the double wishes.
They sent me a duplicate e-mail. :grin:
Ah, maybe they figured they owed it to me for moving by 3000th post thread to npr.:(
Rackem don't belong in no npr!
I post about pool and truely was "Born To Play Pool"
Thanks All you have made the day good already. :happydance:
 
happy_bday_cake.jpg
 
Just Rackem

LOL. Please tell me that Rackem's name is NOT Zach too!!

Ray
Okay I am telling everybody that for the umpteenth time.:D:grin::grin-square:
No Zack just Rackem
No Joe just Rackem
No Sucker just Rackem____

It is great being confused with such great people.:thumbup2:

Don't worry about it AKA Trigger I confuse you with Trigger all the time.:nanner::wink:
Thanks for the good wishes folks.:)
 
It' amazing some of the things these poster's can do with their computers. I'm lucky I can tpye into these posts.

Happy Birthday! Plain and simple!
 
Back
Top