Happy birthday rockin robin

TXsouthpaw

My tush hog
Silver Member
Just wanted to wish a freind, a fellow azer and 1 of the orignal writers of the texas express rules a happy birthday. Happy birthday robin.Shots of jack on me all night tonight.:thumbup:
 
Thank you and Thank you. After a trememdous dinner of steak, chicken, and shrimp, beni hana style, the waitress brought me an ice cream sundae. Then me and wifey went to my dads house where a humongous chocolate cake awaited. After a 30 minuted power nap, I was off to the pool hall, where Jack Daniels was holding court. Then after doing some pro shop business, here comes the bartender with a cake with so many candles it almost set off the sprinkler system. Needless to say, SUGAR RUSH CITY. Thanks again to all that called, posted, and made my day.
 
It sounds like you had a very nice day, spent with loved ones and friends. I'm glad you had a happy birthday day. lol

Dwight
 
Happy Big Day Robin! Hope to see you soon somewhere! In my mind I see your beaming smile now. :grin:
 
Back
Top