Has anyone bought a wall mounted or floor rack recently?

scottycoyote

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ive seen a few i like....my ceiling isnt high so i will have to mount the wall rack with the butts on the floor. I particularly like the one that has the built in score counter and rack holder. Anybody bought one recently or seen them for a good price, ones to stay away from....etc?
 
I dislike the cue racks that require you to slide your cue butt thru a hole when withdrawing or putting a cue away. Always felt they could cause scuffs in the finish and wrap. OK I'm a little paranoid...
 
I looked for one that I liked and couldn't find anything. I wanted just a simple wall mount rack for about 15 cues.

I am making my own out of glass and will post pics when it is done.

I may even try to sell a few of them if it turns out like i hope!!

Russ........
 
Here is a sweet floor model cue rack. It is very stylish and sturdy. Holds 9 cues. I have been using them for displays during Viking Tour events and I have never had one tip over or scratch a cue. These are very well made.

Trader Ridge - Cue Rack
www.traderridge.com/?source=vikingtour
 

Attachments

  • eight_ball.jpg
    eight_ball.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Back
Top