Has anyone dealt with the user bigdogk9?

playonepocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We made a deal on some equipment he had listed. I sent him the payment via PayPal 10 days ago, haven't heard anything since.

Today, I received an email from PayPal notifying me that he had refunded the money. I sent him an email and a PM regarding this, in order to gain some clarification, but have heard nothing back. :confused:

Want to make sure I'm not getting the run around... Worst-case, he may have sold the item out from under me, or had seller's remorse. Has anyone had any other than honorable dealings with this user?

Jeff, if you see this - please contact me.

Regards,

playonepocket

sileighty_guru

5A Grade Wood Pecker
Silver Member
Same Worry

I had the same worry this morning! I did hear back though after I got the refunds for numerous things I had purchased... Said that he had to leave home and would not be able to ship things out in a timely manner so he refunded people. But I see he is still pushing the sale of some equipment as of today? He said he would offer it all back to me when he is able to ship... Problem is I had purchased a bunch of items to match up to the equipment that I was supposed to be getting from him :( Now I am stuck with worthless parts until he gets back (assuming he has not done like you state) I hope for the best and that he will get back to me with everything I paid for.

But yes at least a note with the refunds would have done wonders for our worrisome minds!

Hopefully nothing terrible has happened to him!!

sileighty_guru

5A Grade Wood Pecker
Silver Member
I did however get in touch with someone else who bought a lot of goods off him at the same time frame and they said they got all their items...

bigdogk9

Banned
I thought I responded to everyone. I was not able to ship everything in a timely manner do to get called away for work. So I just refunded everyone that I couldn't get the items out to.

Thanks

playonepocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought I responded to everyone. I was not able to ship everything in a timely manner do to get called away for work. So I just refunded everyone that I couldn't get the items out to.

Thanks

Thanks for the response.

playonepocket