justinb386
Banned
I am creating a 2nd thread about this cue, because my 1st thread had bad quality pictures, and I think that I was able to create better pictures this time using my old non digital camera (so I am sorry for this 2nd posting about the same cue).
I would just like to know if the joint is the original joint that came with the shaft, and if the shaft is an original Joss shaft.
My Meucci shaft screws in to the joint pin, so I assume that it is a 5/16x18 pin.
I do not understand why anyone would want to pay who knows how much money to get the original 5/16x14 joint replaced with a 5/16x18 joint (that makes no sense to me).
Thanks for any help.
I would just like to know if the joint is the original joint that came with the shaft, and if the shaft is an original Joss shaft.
My Meucci shaft screws in to the joint pin, so I assume that it is a 5/16x18 pin.
I do not understand why anyone would want to pay who knows how much money to get the original 5/16x14 joint replaced with a 5/16x18 joint (that makes no sense to me).
Thanks for any help.