justinb386
Banned
I would like some opinions about what this South East cue should sell for on the current used pool cue market?
It is a 4 point cue, and all of the white on the cue appears to be ivory.
I am being offered the South East cue on trade for my Billy Webb cue plus $150 cash (that I would need to add to the trade), and am curious if that would be fair?
Here is a link to my Billy Webb cue that I posted in the gallery on here.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=335790
Thanks for any opinions about what the Se cue is worth, and if the trade that I am being offered is a fair deal.
It is a 4 point cue, and all of the white on the cue appears to be ivory.
I am being offered the South East cue on trade for my Billy Webb cue plus $150 cash (that I would need to add to the trade), and am curious if that would be fair?
Here is a link to my Billy Webb cue that I posted in the gallery on here.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=335790
Thanks for any opinions about what the Se cue is worth, and if the trade that I am being offered is a fair deal.