Hennesy and Roberts win The KF events.

tonyc

New member
Congrats to Johnathon Pinegar (Hennesy) and James Roberts for there wins over the weekend.
Hennesy won the Open Event
And James Roberts took down the Amateur.
Thanks
Tony
www.kfcuetour.com
 
Thanks Tony !!!!!
this was the 1st event for the Kf cue tour and everything went very well with the tourney. There were no problems and everything flowed very smoothly!!!!!!
Looks like we finally have a consistent regional tour where there is no favortism or other concerns

Congrats Tony
 
Glad to hear everything went well! Congrats James, maybe I'll be able to make the next one to gve you a little competition! lol

Jeremy
 
Congrats go out to Johnathon Pinegar and James Roberts on a job well done and to make history as the first winners of Tony's first tournament.

Great job Tony, I am glad all went well for you. I am aiming at Gainsville as the tournament I play in as well as the players I bring with me.

Thanks again for a good tour

Dwight
 
Back
Top