Here we go again - Vegas Feb 5th~9th

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Going to Vegas Feb 5th ~ 9th and would love to hit some balls with fellow AZB Forum members. Any game as long as it's on a 9 footer or larger. There on business and thus only available afternoons. I will have a car and can come to pretty much any hall / home.

In the past this has been a challenge finding opponents (not sure why). I don't really care what we play for and as mentioned will play anything short of 10 ahead for 20K :eek: Please drop me a PM and we can work out logistics etc.

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 698

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Griff's is my first stop but it would be good to have arranged date. Last few times in Vegas they all looked at me like I was radioactive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Nick,

Still make the same recommendation. Cue Club in the afternoon. Wednesday evening you'll find most of the top Vegas players there as well. Gary, the general manager for Griff's is nearly always available for some action. While at Griff's in the evenings, check with "Thumbs" at the front door. He'll know if anyone is there to play. Gary Onamura at Good Timez is available as is Max Eberle. Phone first. Both GT and Griff's are smoke free. Unfortunately, I don't arrive back in Vegas till the 14th. Good luck and safe travels.

Lyn

8BallWonderland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Everything Lyn said and go to the Cue Club Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon and you'll get a game on the 9ft tables with Donny Branson or Dirty Mike plus others

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Thank you all for your suggestions. Anyone who feels up to hitting some balls is still welcome to PM me.

klone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last year I spent some time at Good Timez and since I was there by myself, a couple of gentlemen approached me to spar. Had a great time playing some friendly 9 Ball and 8 Ball.