Hey All Canadian AZB'ers

Not me ... see Jimmy's reply, but all the best to those in attendance.

Funny story I just heard last night : A friend from Saskatoon was in Toronto on business, and went to Kingston to visits another friend (who was a grad student at Queens at the time). The Kingston fellow lived right across from the Kingston Pen for Women, and that monstrosity was part of the directions provided to my other friend. Unfortunately he couldn't find the appartment, and the only phone he could find was just inside the first fence at the Pen. Amazingly they let him in to use the phone !

Dave, who used to play upstairs in the Queens grad-club house and drink in this converted large house / bar down by the harbour ;) , but that was over 20 years ago now
 
I've got a couple of good buddies who will be there playing from Ottawa. I grew up in Kingston and still have lots of friends there. Always a great time to be had down in Limestone. I unfortunatly have some family plans or I would be there to watch the action. Are you playing Cheez Dog?
 
I go every year. It's a good couple of days. We normally have 5 or 6 local guys from Belleville area playing in it. Have to go and support the home town.
 
b1163 - what time do things kick off on the 24 at Mr Zeds?

Going to Raxx on Sunday to watch some of the limestone. Never been but heard its really great. looking forward to it.
 
Snorks said:
I've got a couple of good buddies who will be there playing from Ottawa. I grew up in Kingston and still have lots of friends there. Always a great time to be had down in Limestone. I unfortunatly have some family plans or I would be there to watch the action. Are you playing Cheez Dog?

No, I won't be going. I just got back from a good pool workout with Jay Munro. He came to town on business, and then we got out for a couple of sets.I know he's going to the open.
I'm sure Pierre Lauzon will be going from Ottawa as well. As for the other guys like Skov and Bourada, I'm not sure if they will be going or not.
 
Back
Top