Hey Phoebe?!?!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Timberly
  • Start date Start date
T

Timberly

Guest
This is what you had to say last Dec... Can we expect to see you guys there?!?!

phoebe choy said:
I'll be there for the whole thing!!!

My 2nd year attending - I have marked the DCC as our (Alex and I) "yearly" vacation for every year from here on out!

You must attend if you are someone who loves the game.


Timberly <---Hopes Phoebe & Alex are going
 
Hi Timberly!!

Sadly, I won't be able to make it....waaaah!!

My parents took me, the kids, and my sisters to Disneyland for Christmas and New Year's - they paid for it!!! Alex was invited too but he had a conflict of schedule.

Anyway, I am due back in Hawaii on the same day Derby starts, so it would be impossible to take another 10 day vacation right after a 14 day vacation..lol!! My kids can never say I didn't sacrafice...lol...heehee!

Alex said he won't be able to make it either although there is a slight chance he will attend later on. He has some stuff he needs to take care of in Canada then he might drive down.

Have fun for me, and I'll be at home keeping up on the internet, making myself sick!!!!! Nah, I'll be alright - just gotta start counting down for next year....waaaaaahhh!!!

See ya,

Phoebe

PS Merry Christmas(be-lated), and Happy New Year to you!!!!!
 
Back
Top