TrickShot!
Trickshot!
Hi everyone,
My name's Matt, I'm part of the team that have recently finished building an iTunes App for World Trickshot Champion, Steve Daking!
I'm not sure what the rules are regarding me posting this, and I couldn't find a more apt category to post this in, so I hope it's ok!
Basically, the app teaches people how to do various Trickshots, and I thought it might be of interest to you all. I'm not allowed to post links yet, so I'll let you all Google it if you want, it's called 'Trickshot! With Steve Daking'
I look forward to chatting with you all.
My name's Matt, I'm part of the team that have recently finished building an iTunes App for World Trickshot Champion, Steve Daking!
I'm not sure what the rules are regarding me posting this, and I couldn't find a more apt category to post this in, so I hope it's ok!
Basically, the app teaches people how to do various Trickshots, and I thought it might be of interest to you all. I'm not allowed to post links yet, so I'll let you all Google it if you want, it's called 'Trickshot! With Steve Daking'
I look forward to chatting with you all.