Hi!!! :) :)

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Thank you...one and all....for the kind words and support. They are very much appreciated, for sure.

I'm doing fairly well, and I'm counting down each day until I can come back home. There is so much good work being done out here...and so much going on behind the scenes that will never get the attention it so rightly deserves.

I don't care what your politics are...nothing can take away from the selfless actions of all the brave women and men in the services, and what they are doing over here. I feel sincerely honored to be serving with them.

Ya'll be good, and know that I feel ya'll are with me in spirit!! ;) :)

Take care,

Mark <---8 pounds lighter than he was in March...but still BEEFY.

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Boy! Am I right in that you got selected for a certain promotion? I hope so!

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Iraq

Good to see you Mark, and especially glad that you are safe and sound.

Your pic is a nice reminder of what a difficult situation it is, and maybe someday you can share some of your experiences over there.
As far a what forum you post in, I don't think it matters, and personally I would prefer that you stay in the main forum so more people can see it.
If it was in the NPR section I wouldn't have noticed it.

Good luck and stay safe

Ted

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Hiya Matt and Ted,

Matt - All is well and right with the world, bro! :) ;) You come to your senses and pick up a cue again?!?! :thumbup:

Ted - I had originally posted this in the Wanted/FS board, since most folks know me from there. The Mods moved it to the Main section, which is fine by me.

I'm building one hell of a set of stories to tell, for sure. If all works out well, I'll have plenty more to stack up before I head home.

Good to hear from you both. Take care,

Mark

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Mark,

Good to see your staying safe over there . Is that Dragonskin body armor your wearing?