Hickory, NC Representin'!! @ US Amateur

SouthernDraw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats to the Randolph's locals. Hickory is my vote for Greatest Little Pool City on Earth.

Clint Clark and Jeff Abernathy plays to go to the Winner's side final match. Should be a great match between two players that know one another well. Good luck to both!

Great win for Jeff late last night, a 7-2 victory over Goliath B. Parks!

-DJ

captainjko

Kirk
Silver Member
Congrats to the Randolph's locals. Hickory is my vote for Greatest Little Pool City on Earth.

Clint Clark and Jeff Abernathy plays to go to the Winner's side final match. Should be a great match between two players that know one another well. Good luck to both!

Great win for Jeff late last night, a 7-2 victory over Goliath B. Parks!

-DJ

Both of these guys have the ability to bring it on home... I'm surprised Daniel went out as early as he did...

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What time are the quarter finals streamed, as Tom Acciavatti is in the other quarter final match. He plays out of Albany County the Capital region in N.Y.

Go Tommy !!!

P.S. Good Shooting to your guys too !

SouthernDraw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What time are the quarter finals streamed, as Tom Acciavatti is in the other quarter final match. He plays out of Albany County the Capital region in N.Y.

Go Tommy !!!

P.S. Good Shooting to your guys too !

It started just now with Clint vs Jeff

sonny_burnett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeff just gets better every year. We are lucky to have Randy keeping us in a great room with dirt cheap prices.

Hopefully I can return to the game soon. Cataracts come off soon! Trying to remember playing without freaking glasses.