Bigtruck Capt Diff Lock Gold Member Silver Member Apr 16, 2011 #1 Brandon Shuff Cliff Joyner Rob Saez Max Eberle Dustin Lirette Nick Arcement $5 on the 5 ball $10 on the 10 Ball Pays Double on a run out! Click the picture below and select The Bigtruck Show Ray
Brandon Shuff Cliff Joyner Rob Saez Max Eberle Dustin Lirette Nick Arcement $5 on the 5 ball $10 on the 10 Ball Pays Double on a run out! Click the picture below and select The Bigtruck Show Ray
Bigtruck Capt Diff Lock Gold Member Silver Member Apr 18, 2011 #3 beetle said: Excellent!!! Click to expand... what an AWESOME ring game this was!!! Cliff Joyner closed it out with a 5 railer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wowser!! Ray
beetle said: Excellent!!! Click to expand... what an AWESOME ring game this was!!! Cliff Joyner closed it out with a 5 railer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wowser!! Ray
Black-Balled AzB Silver Member Silver Member Apr 19, 2011 #4 DAmn! Wish I had seen it. I do love me some ring game ak-shon. You see some mindbending shit when a guy knows the harrigan he faces is the only shot he's gonna get to win! And I missed it. Feces.
DAmn! Wish I had seen it. I do love me some ring game ak-shon. You see some mindbending shit when a guy knows the harrigan he faces is the only shot he's gonna get to win! And I missed it. Feces.
S senditingood AzB Silver Member Silver Member Apr 19, 2011 #5 Black-Balled said: DAmn! Wish I had seen it. I do love me some ring game ak-shon. You see some mindbending shit when a guy knows the harrigan he faces is the only shot he's gonna get to win! And I missed it. Feces. Click to expand... true on the shots that will be pulled off in a ring game lol on your last sentence abut missing the event. caused a chuckle
Black-Balled said: DAmn! Wish I had seen it. I do love me some ring game ak-shon. You see some mindbending shit when a guy knows the harrigan he faces is the only shot he's gonna get to win! And I missed it. Feces. Click to expand... true on the shots that will be pulled off in a ring game lol on your last sentence abut missing the event. caused a chuckle