As many of you know I am a relatively new director at USBA...and a member of this forum as well for not much longer. Nevertheless I have still been exposed to a fair share of the polarized opinions and conflicts both real and imagined surrounding the organization.
Well... At risk to life, limb and what little reputation I enjoy I am again reaching out to this community. I would like to add an article (hopefully with pictures) to the new USBA web site providing some historical perspective on the USBA origin and evolution. I need content... Factual if possible... But anything ready for editing is welcome. You got something... Great... You just got something to say... Why not take this opportunity.. A PM to me is all it takes.
I reached out for pictures recently... Got nothing. Now all i need is words... Something which so far there seems to be no shortage of around here. If it happens I think it elevates the game. Perhaps if those who care about 3C can read about where we have been... They might be more inclined to help shape where we are going. Or not... If nothing else like any publisher I'm just looking for content... Thanks!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well... At risk to life, limb and what little reputation I enjoy I am again reaching out to this community. I would like to add an article (hopefully with pictures) to the new USBA web site providing some historical perspective on the USBA origin and evolution. I need content... Factual if possible... But anything ready for editing is welcome. You got something... Great... You just got something to say... Why not take this opportunity.. A PM to me is all it takes.
I reached out for pictures recently... Got nothing. Now all i need is words... Something which so far there seems to be no shortage of around here. If it happens I think it elevates the game. Perhaps if those who care about 3C can read about where we have been... They might be more inclined to help shape where we are going. Or not... If nothing else like any publisher I'm just looking for content... Thanks!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk