Can't reply in the sale thread, so I posted this here. Time to pay it forward!
It's been a tough year for a lot of us, but I would like to make a small gift to some pool player in need. Saw the link below in the For Sale section. I can afford to buy 1 for someone this year. I'd offer more, but a tough year for me too :sorry:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=384534
First posted message of someone in need will get it. Just post a message and PM me your details. I'd rather this go to a vet or someone with a disability that could benefit from this. Happy Hannukah and Xmas to everyone!

It's been a tough year for a lot of us, but I would like to make a small gift to some pool player in need. Saw the link below in the For Sale section. I can afford to buy 1 for someone this year. I'd offer more, but a tough year for me too :sorry:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=384534
First posted message of someone in need will get it. Just post a message and PM me your details. I'd rather this go to a vet or someone with a disability that could benefit from this. Happy Hannukah and Xmas to everyone!

Last edited: